Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been published before;
- Manuscripts must be Doc, Docx, or PDF;
- Articles are typed in 1.5 spaces and the length of writing ranges from 35,000 characters or around 25 quarto pages (A4);
- The systematics of writing includes: (a) Title, (b) Author's name (without title), (c) Institution and author's position, (d) Abstract ranges from 200 words, (e) Keywords, (f) Introduction / Introduction, (g) Discussion, (h) Closing, and (i) Bibliography;
- The loaded article belongs to the STISIP Widyapuri Mandiri and will be edited as needed;
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript submitted to Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri is arranged according to the author guidelines of Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri and will be reviewed by at least two reviewers in the form of "double-blind review". In certain cases, the editor may submit the manuscript for review to another third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is determined by the editorial board based on the recommendation and / or assessment from reviewers. Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Open Access Policy
Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
All article published in Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri are Open Access. Open Access Publishing implies that all readers, anywhere in the world, are allowed unrestricted access to full text of artcle, immediately on publication in Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri. No payment is collected from the readers for accessing and using the articles
Mimbar Administrasi Mandiri does not charge APCs, submission charges, or another fee. All processes of article publication are free of charge.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.