|Original title||:||Jurnalika : Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi|
|Description||:||The responsibility of lecturers is very heavy, in addition to educating students, they must also actively carry out scientific research, both in the library and in the field as an effort to develop knowledge. Therefore, lecturers and research are a unified whole that cannot be separated. Lecturers without doing research become tasteless and even the existence of the lecturers is questioned. Because indeed research for a lecturer is a necessity.|
|Frequency||:||2 issues per year (February & August)|
|Number of articles per issue||:||8 research articles and reviews per issue|
|Publisher||:||Program Studi Ilmu Komunikasi, STISIP Widyapuri Mandiri Sukabumi|
|Focus : publish scientific articles in the field of communication science
1. Strategic and creative communication: Public Relations. Broadcasting, advertising, marketing communications.
2. Media and cultural studies: new media, social media, digitalization literacy, mass media and cultural representation
3. Organizational and political communication: government communication, government public relations, international communication
4. Media and development: Communication of development, information and public opinion.
5. Media and tourism: tourism communication
6. Health communication: therapeutic communication
7. Instructional and educational communication: formal and informal education communication, group communication and cultural communication studies.
8. Communication and Information Technology
Vol. 7 No. 1 (2023): Jurnalika : Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi
STISIP Widyapuri Mandiri Sukabumi
Komplek Gelanggang Pemuda Cisaat,
Jl. Raya Cisaat No.6, Sukamanah, Kec. Cisaat,
Kabupaten Sukabumi, Jawa Barat 43152