Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript submitted to Jurnal Dialektika Politik is arranged according to the author guidelines of Jurnal Dialektika Politik and will be reviewed by at least two reviewers in the form of "double-blind review". In certain cases, the editor may submit the manuscript for review to another third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is determined by the editorial board based on the recommendation and / or assessment from reviewers. Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Dialektika Politik provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Dialektika Politik utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
All article published in Jurnal Dialektika Politik are Open Access. Open Access Publishing implies that all readers, anywhere in the world, are allowed unrestricted access to full text of artcle, immediately on publication in Jurnal Dialektika Politik. No payment is collected from the readers for accessing and using the articles
Jurnal Dialektika Politik does not charge APCs, submission charges, or another fee. All processes of article publication are free of charge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.